AIM Rule 26
The information contained within the section of this website is for the purposes of AIM Rule 26:
- Business Description
- Company Directors
- Corporate Governance
- UK Takeover Code applicability
- The UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers applies to the Company
- Country of Incorporation and Operations
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales
- Company registration number: 05291668
- Main country of operation: United Kingdom
- Company Documents
- Adviser Information
- Registered Address
- Financial Reports and Results
- Details of Restrictions on the Transfer of Securities
- Share transfer restrictions: There are no restrictions on the transfer of ordinary shares
- Details of Any Other Exchanges
- Other trading platforms: The securities of the Company are traded on the AIM market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc. Its shares have not been admitted, nor have any applications been made, for any of its shares to be admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platform
- Number of Securities in Issue
- Securities in issue: The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury and therefore the number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 115,366,102.
- Major Shareholders: In accordance with AIM Rule 26, in so far as the Company is aware as at 08th March 2018, the percentage of the Company's issued share capital that is not in public hands is 17.07%.
- Regulatory News
This information was last updated on 08th March 2018.